Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP has come up with a new version with revised features and latest improvements. People who use recovery image in android smartphones are more familiar with TWRP. You can customize your Android smartphones manually by yourself with the help of TWRP. Millions of people across the globe use TWRP and this has helped many users in using their smartphone in an extraordinary way. In case if you don’t know what is TWRP then you better look at this!
New update of TWRP, 3.1.0-0: Revised features of TWRP
- You can now use adb backup to make a backup directly from the user’s PC with the new updated TWRP 3.1.0-0. This will make the backup process easier than the old version.
- A new TW_THEME with automatic determination has been added in the latest version of TWRP.
- An MTP startup routine has been slightly updated for better and easy use.
- Good news for HTC smartphone users, you can easily decrypt data partitions. Vold decrypt feature is added and to decrypt data partitions, TWRP 3.1.0-0 will use vdc binaries, partition’s vold and various libraries.
- You can now restore or backup data after getting back the lost data in Android 7.x xattrs. The new TWRP 3.1.0-0 will now work even in the Android 7.x xattrs.
Minor improvements in new TWRP 3.1.0-0:
- You can now turn off backlight with the help of power key.
- The latest Android 7.x log command is supported in the new TWRP 3.1.0-0.
- You will be notified when data files are not backed up.
- Recover sources to AOSP 7.1 has been updated to a great extent.
- AB OTA zips will be supported in the 3.1.0-0 version.
Other than these added features, many improvements and several bug fixes are fixed to a great extent. This new version will improve the usage of Team win Recovery project. The TWRP users were eagerly waiting for the new update and their wait has been done. This new update is already released and ready for downloading.
How to download new TWRP version 3.1.0-0:
Downloading the new updated TWRP 3.1.0-0 is very simple and you can get it in just few minutes. All you need to do is visiting the official website of TWRP. After going to TWRP website, select your respective handset (device name) from the given options. You can also find a set of instructions for proceeding further.