After the launch of its most awaited smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8, the South Korean company is back in to mid-range segment. Earlier Samsung released a budget smartphone called Galaxy Wide 2 with 2GB RAM and 16Gb internal storage. Now, Samsung has launched its new affordable smartphone known as Galaxy Feel. The name is kind of new and interesting too.
Samsung Galaxy Feel Specifications
- Galaxy Feel features a 4.7-inch screen with AMOLED display screen.
- The device is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Feel gets 3GB RAM which ensures fast performance of the device.
- The new Samsung’s smartphone will come with 32GB internal memory.
- The memory space can be further expandable up to 128GB.
- The device will have a support for 4G VoLTE over Dual-SIMs.
- Samsung Galaxy Feel also consists of fingerprint scanner.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated in the home button.
- The volume keys are placed at left while the power button is placed on right.
Samsung Galaxy Feel Camera Features
- Galaxy Feel rear camera has 16Megapixels of camera with LED flash, auto focus and few other advanced options.
- The front cam of the device gets the usual 5megapixel camera for capturing selfies and for video recordings.
- The device runs on the latest android version 7.0 Nougat.
- Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy feel packs a 3000mAh battery.
- It gives you 17 hours of standby time with quick charging support.
- You can fully charge Galaxy feel in 1.8 hours (110 Minutes).
Samsung Galaxy Feel price & Release Date
Samsung’s Galaxy Feel comes in white, Black and pink color options. Advance bookings for Galaxy feel has been started already in Japan in NTT DoCoMo site. The sales will commence from middle of June but the exact release date is not known yet. However, Samsung also didn’t reveal the price of the new Galaxy Feel. Stay tuned to mashables.in for more tech updates.