Oppo’s upcoming smartphone was spotted on mobile certification website TENAA. The website has revealed qite some astonishing specifications and features of Oppo’s new smartphone which would probably be the Oppo R11 Plus. The device comes with mesmerizing features like Dual-rear camera, 6GB RAM and many other cool features. Oppo R11 Plus comes with better features than its previous Oppo A77 and Oppo F3 Plus.
Oppo R11 Plus will go against Nubia Z17 mini and Honor 8 pro as these smartphones also comes with 6GB RAM and dual-rear cameras. Oppo R11 and R11 Plus will be launched together in China on June 10th. There is no word on worldwide release of Oppo R11 Plus. Here are few key specifications and features of Oppo R11 Plus.
Oppo R11 Plus Specifications
- Oppo R11 Plus comes with gigantic display of 6-inch size with full HD display.
- The device is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor.
- The smartphone is coupled with 6GB RAM for faster experience with apps and other usage.
- It gets 64GB internal memory which can be further expandable up to 128GB via external micro SD card.
- Oppo R11 Plus gets a solid and slim design with descent look.
Oppo R11 Plus Camera Features & Battery
- Oppo R11 Plus gets dual-rear cameras with 20megapixels and 16megapixels.
- The dual rear cameras together have 36megapixels camera with LED flash.
- The front cam is no less than rear camera as it gets 20-Megapixels but no LED flash.
- Oppo R11 plus battery capacity is backed by 3880mAh.
- The device doesn’t feature any fingerprint scanner.
- Oppo R11 plus weighs around 188 grams.
- The device supports 4G VoLTE on dual-SIMs.
Oppo R11 Plus Price & Release date
Oppo R11 Plus will be released on June 10th exclusively for Chinese customers and after a month of China release, Oppo will roll out the shipments to other markets as well. However, there is no news on Oppo R11 plus price but it won’t be less than Rs 20,000.