Dogs in Mumbai are turning into blue color and a video of these blue dogs have gone viral in social media.The toxin dyes were dumped into water and the Mumbai street dogs turned into blue color after drinking this polluted water. The veterinarians have tested a dog which turned into blue color and has run some tests on it.
They have found that the dog has got blind due to this toxin dyes. Government has ordered the particular company to submit a detailed report and should assemble at court or else the company will be ordered for a shut down. The veterinarians said that they can cure the dogs and will leave them in the same locality after they get’s cured.