Meizu has launched a new smartphone called M5c which would be a budget smartphone. Earlier, we have seen some tremendous and outstanding smartphones from Meizu like Meizu E2 with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and another most advanced and only smartphone on the planet with 8GB RAM, Meizu Pro 7. The same company which launched hi-tech and advanced smartphones has now released a budget smartphone with normal features.
However, the Meizu M5c is not available worldwide but for few specific countries like: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Mainland China, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, New Zealand, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine. This budget smartphone is available in different colors like: Cobra black, rose pink, champagne gold, sky blue and red.
Meizu M5c Specifications
- Meizu M5c comes with 5-inch HD display with 400 nits brightness support.
- The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek processor.
- Meizu M5c gets 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
- You can further expand memory space by external SD card up to 128GB.
- The smartphone has a support for hybrid dual-SIMs (nano/nano)
- The device runs on latest android version 7.0 Nougat.
Meizu M5c Camera Features & Battery
- Meizu M5c sports a 5Megapixel camera at front.
- At rear, the device gets 8megapixel camera with LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- Being a budget smartphone, Meizu M5c gets quite descent battery capacity of 3000mAh.
- Meizu M5c also features a fingerprint scanner at front.
- The speakers are enabled at bottom of the device for better sound clarity.