Baking Soda is normally used in cooking process but you can also use baking soda for hair. Do you know that you can wash your hair with Baking soda? Baking soda acts as a shampoo which is good for your hair. It is a perfect replacement for normal and useless shampoos. You can prepare a shampoo at home by yourself with the help of baking soda.
Baking soda shampoo is quite better than the chemical and artificial shampoos in the market. You can also save some money on costly shampoos. Baking soda will make your hair smooth and silky. If you are having dry hair then baking soda can help you with it. Making a baking soda shampoo is quite simple, easy and affordable as well. Check out how to make shampoo with baking soda and how to use it.
Required Ingredients to make shampoo
- An empty shampoo bottle
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda
- 400ml Water
- Mix water and baking soda.
- Shake the bottle for a minute.
How to use baking soda shampoo
- Wash your hair thoroughly with water.
- Now apply baking soda shampoo to your scalp after shaking it well
- Massage gently with the shampoo on scalp.
- Leave it off for 2-3 minutes.
- Now again wash your hair with normal water.
Follow this procedure for a while and see the changes for yourself. You will feel much better and happier with your hair. This is quite natural and there are no side effects for using baking soda to hair. Stay tuned to mashables.in for more beauty tips.