Lava has released a new smartphone in the Z10 series with 3GB RAM option. Just two months ago, Lava launched Z10 with 2GB RAM at Rs 9,999. Now, it has released Z10 smartphone with 3GB RAM and few other new updates. The Indian smartphone maker is increasing the number of variants for a model. Lava mobiles is also planning to extend few other variants too.
However, the Lava Z10 3GB RAM variant has got nothing special than the 2GB variant except for RAM improvement. Lava Z10 is priced at Rs11,500 and this is the wrong move by the local smartphone manufacturer. Other smartphone makers are offering the same features comparatively at less price than Lava Z10. Let us checkout some of the key features and specifications of Lava Z10 3GB RAM variant.
Lava Z10 3GB model specifications
- Lava Z10 sports a 5-inch HD IPS display screen with resolution of 720 x 1280.
- The device is powered by a 64-bit quad-core processor.
- the new Lava Z10 comes equipped with 3GB RAM which is the main highlight in the smartphone.
- The device gets 16Gb in-build memory.
- External micro SD card can be used to expand memory space up to 128GB.
- Lava z10 has a support for 4G VoLTE with Dual-SIM card slots.
Lava Z10 Camera features
- The latest lava Z10 3GB model gets normal camera features.
- The rear camera has 8megapixels with 5-layer larger lens and LED flash.
- Just like the rear cam, even the front camera also gets LED flash for quality selfies even in low-light.
- The front camera comes with 5megapixels.
- Lava z10 is backed by 2650mAh battery capacity.
- The smartphone is designed with unique style as it looks slim and stylish.
- The speakers are integrated at the bottom for better sound clarity.
- The device weighs around 148grams.
Also Check : Honor 6A with fingerprint, 3GB RAM at just Rs 7500