Finally the telecom company’s war has come down but not completely. Only the free Jio missiles (Free dta, free calls) have come to an end. The free gifts of Reliance Jio will last till March 31st as Jio has created a revolutionary in the Indian mobile operators. Jio has given free data and free voice calls over 6 months and it has got over 100 million customers in just few months.
Jio has created a record which is impossible to break by any operator as jio has got massive subscribers shortly. Jio has announced that all the free plans will be ended on March 31st and subscribers have to pay money to use Jio services. But do not worry, jio has given affordable plans for the subscribers and in order to get Jio prime plans, you need to become a prime member of Jio by paying just Rs 99 per year.
Yesterday, Jio has announced the best plan ever in the telecom industry. Its 499 plan is simply superb as you can get 56GB data at 4G speed and along with data you can also get free unlimited incoming and outgoing calls. You can also get free messages which are again unlimited along with no roaming costs. This is really a huge blow to other mobile companies as they are giving 2-5GB at a cost of Rs 500 and calls, messages would cost extra.
What is Jio prime membership?
Everyone is wondering on the same question for past few days! Jio prime membership will cost you around Rs 99 with which you can enjoy many Jio benefits for one year. By becoming a Jio prime member you can get free incoming and outgoing calls for the entire year. But you need to pay for data packs and even for which you will have a concession in all the packs if you are a Jio prime member.
Jio plans for prime members
- Rs 19 plan gives 200 MB data for just 1 day.
- Rs 49 plan gives 600 MB which is valid for 3 days.
- Rs 96 plan gives 1GB data for 1 week (7days).
- Rs 149 plan gives 2GB data for 28 days.
- Rs 303 plan will give you 30GB data with unlimited data at low speed after FUP of 1GB per day.
- Rs 499 plan will give 58GB for 28 days.
- Rs 999 plan gives 60GB data pack with 60 days validity.
- Rs 1999 plan will give 125 GB valid for 90 days
- Rs 4999 plan will give 350GB valid for 6 months (180 days).
- Rs 9999 plan gives a massive and highest data of 750GB which is valid for a whole year.
What happens if I don’t become Jio prime member?
Well, nothing much! But you can not avail the benefits which are used by a prime member. However you can still use Jio plans but you will not get any concession like the prime members. You can’t enjoy all the benefits which are given to the Jio prime members. There are different plans for Jio prime members and non-prime members. Let us check out the Jio non-prime members plans.
Jio plans for non-prime members
- Rs 19 plan gives 100 MB data for just 1 day.
- Rs 49 plan gives 300 MB which is valid for 3 days.
- Rs 96 plan gives 600MB data for 1 week (7days).
- Rs 149 plan gives 1GB data for 28 days.
- Rs 303 plan will give you 2.5GB data with unlimited data at low speed after FUP of 1GB per day.
- Rs 499 plan will give 5GB for 28 days.
- Rs 999 plan gives 12.5GB data pack with 28 days validity.
- Rs 1999 plan will give 30 GB valid for 30 days
- Rs 4999 plan will give 100GB valid for 1 month (30 days).
- Rs 9999 plan gives a massive and highest data of 200GB which is valid for just 1 month
The Non-prime member plans show the complete partiality of Jio plans and it seems like Jio is forcing people to take prime membership to avail better offers. However the Jio has got some flaws in the network speed at some areas and the jio signals are restricted to just few areas and it can’t reach out the rural areas where other mobile operators are providing services to their subscribers.