The Jaguar Land Rover has launched a new car which is locally manufactured at a price of Rs 47.5 lakhs which is less than the CBU model. The Jaguar XF is a second generation car which is assembled in the plant at Pune. The new Jaguar XF is released in all the Jaguar showrooms. However the new XF model of jaguar has no major changes in the outlook or in engine capacity.
The Jaguar XF comes in three grades: Pure, Prestige and Portfolio the Jaguar XF is powered with a 2.0 liter four cylinder turbocharged engine and is diesel kind. It can produce 4000rpm which is integrated with a massive 8-speed auto transmission. However there are few minor changes in the three grades of Jaguar. These changes may increase the customer experience and the modifications are done according to the features which lagged in the previous model.
Jaguar XF specifications and revised features
- LED headlamps are removed from the Jaguar XF Prestige grade exclusively.
- The Jaguar XF portfolio comes with latest 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The earlier version of Jaguar XF prestige has 17-inch alloy wheels but the new Jaguar XF prestige has 18-inch alloy wheels just like Jaguar portfolio.
- The Jaguar InControl Apps are now available in all the grades, Pure, Prestige and Portfolio. Earlier all the trims were not having this feature.
- The Jaguar XF pure trim comes with exclusively 2.0 liter diesel engine which is turbocharged.
- The jaguar XF prestige and XF portfolio is available in 2.0 liter petrol engine which is also turbocharged.
The bookings for the new Jaguar XF model are open in all the dealer showrooms. The Jaguar XF has gained a huge popularity in the market and the release of the second generation Jaguar XF will boost the sales of Jaguar in the market. This all new Jaguar XF is a perfect beat for BMW 5-series, Volvo S90 and the Mercedes E-class.