Gionee has launched three new smartphones in the market and all the three are best smartphones from Gionee and these new smartphones of Gionee will surely create a storm in the smartphone world. The Chinese smartphone maker has outsmarted other smartphone makers with its three new smartphones: Gionee S10 with four cameras, 6GB RAM. Gionee S10C with 4GB RAM, 16Megapixel front camera.
There is also another smartphone called Gionee S10B with dual rear camera and 4GB RAM. Gionee strike back with its amazing smartphones which are prepping up to rule the smartphone world. Gionee knows well that the world is going crazy for selfies and people are opting for good camera smartphones and this is the reason Vivo and Oppo smartphones are coming with brilliant camera features.
Gionee S10B Specifications
- Gionee S10B sports a 5.5-inch full HD display screen.
- The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 processor which is downgraded than Gionee S10.
- The smartphone also includes Amigo 4.0 OS just like S10.
- Gionee S10B has 4GB RAM capacity which is 2GB lesser than Gionee S10.
- The internal storage is supported by 64GB.
- Expandable memory can be further increased up to 256GB with external memory card.
- Gionee S10B hosts a massive 3700mAh battery capacity.
- Fingerprint scanner
Gionee S10B camera Features
Well, all the new Gionee smartphones comes with amazing cameras which is the main highlight in these phones. While the Gionee S10 comes with four cameras, the Gionee S10B comes with three cameras. It has dual rear camera with 13megapixel each and LED flash light. At front, there is a single camera with 16megapixels and LED flashlight too.
Also Check : Gionee S10 with four cameras, 6GB RAM launched
Gionee S10B price & Release Date
Gionee S10B runs on the latest android version 7.0 Nougat just like S10. The smartphone is released on 26th may and is available for purchase. Out of three smartphones, only Gionee S10B is made available. Gionee s10B is given a price tag of RMB 2,199 (Approx. INR 20,700). Stay tuned to mashables.in for more tech updates.